A certified public accountant, Dugger has over 40 years of experience in audit, tax, and corporate accounting. He graduated from Oklahoma State University where he was inducted as a member of the honorary scholastic fraternity Phi Kappa Phi and was recognized as a Distinguished Accounting Alumnus in 2005. He is a member of the Oklahoma Board of Accountancy, a past board member of the Oklahoma Society of CPA’s where he received the Public Service Award in 2002. In 1995, he was honored as the United States Small Business Advocate of the Year.
Dugger served as the president of the Stillwater Exchange Club, was a board member of the Stillwater chapter of the American Red Cross, the nonprofit organization Matthew 25:40 Mission, Inc. and Turning Point Ranch (a therapeutic riding center for disabled children). He enjoys volunteering with many other local organizations. In 1989, he was awarded the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce’s Distinguished Chairman’s Award for his service to the chamber. He is a past member of the Oklahoma National Guard and an Eagle Scout, conferred by the Boy Scouts of America.
Dugger has been married to Ann Dugger, Ed.D., for 45 years. She is a retired reading specialist in the Stillwater Public Schools who currently is teaching classes in OSU’s College of Education. They have one son, Jim, who resides in Dallas with his wife Emily. The Duggers attend the First Christian Church of Stillwater.
- A certified public accountant with over 40 years of experience in audit, tax, and corporate accounting
- Graduated from OSU with Membership in Phi Kappa Phi
- Past member of the Oklahoma National Guard and an Eagle Scout
- Recognized as a Distinguished Accounting Alumnus in 2005
- Past board member of the Oklahoma Society of CPA’s, where he received the Public Service Award in 2002
- In 1995, he was honored by the Small Business Administration as the United States Accountant Advocate of the Year
- Board member of the nonprofit organization Matthew 25:40, Turning Point Ranch, and the Stillwater Community Foundation
- In 1989, he was awarded the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce’s Distinguished Chairman’s Award for his service to the Chamber
- Married to Ann Dugger, Ed.D., for 51 years with one son, Jim, who resides in Dallas with his wife, Emily
- Ann retired from SPS after 34 years of teaching in Oklahoma. She is currently an Adjunct Professor in the College of Education at OSU
- Member of the First Christian Church of Stillwater
- Member of the Senate Appropriations and Budget Committees
- Member of the Senate Education Committee
- Vice-chair of the General Government Committee
- Chairman of the Select Agencies Committee
- Member of the Agricultural and Wildlife Committee